What We Believe
CSC Mission Statement
We exist to glorify God by demonstrating His love to the Philippines as we provide a loving, Christ-centered home with comprehensive medical, educational and placement services for homeless Filipino children.
Christ Centered: We strive to seek the Lord in all we do. We prioritize prayer and share the love of Jesus with the children in our care.
Integrity: We insist on the highest standard of conduct and transparent and ethical practices, keeping accountability to God, each other, our donors, and all of our stakeholders.
Relationships: We are committed to keeping families and siblings together whenever possible. We work to reunify children with their parents. When this is not possible, we seek to find children a forever home through adoption.
Dignity: We value the lives of all children, regardless of their limitations or challenges. We strive to meet their needs as best as possible, providing them with holistic care. If children are not adopted, we continue to invest in their lives well into adulthood.
Cultural Competence: We work toward diversity, equity, and inclusion in our programs and day-to-day operations. We regularly assess responsiveness to the cultural needs of the employees and the children we serve.
Stewardship: We value and appreciate our donors' critical role in making CSC possible. We strive to use our talents and resources to care for the children entrusted to us, responsibly managing them in a manner that honors God and upholds our mission.
CSC Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, the Creator of all beings, Who is eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His sinless life, and in His vicarious and atoning death on the cross for our salvation.
- We believe that all who place their faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord are born again children of God.
- We believe that our love for God should find expression in our love for our neighbor, whom Jesus commanded us to love as ourselves.